Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Do I need the Cerberus Network DLC to get other Mass Effect 2 DLC?

I want to get Mass Effect: Genesis, Kasumi: Stolen Memory, and Arrival for Mass Effect 2, but do I have to get the Cerberus Network DLC first, or can I get these DLC without it?Do I need the Cerberus Network DLC to get other Mass Effect 2 DLC?
You Don't Need The Cerberus Network To Download Other Mass Effect 2 DLC,

With The Cerberus Network You Get Other DLC For Free,

Like Zaheed-The Price Of Revenge,

Firewalker Mission Pack,

Normandy Crash Site

and

The Cerberus Armor.



If You Don't Have The Cerberus Network, The Only Thing Your Missing Out On Are The Above DLC But That's All, You Can Still Buy The Other DLC Using Microsoft Points or Bioware Points.



Hope This Helps :)Do I need the Cerberus Network DLC to get other Mass Effect 2 DLC?
You get the kasumi,zaeed, and some armor dlc with the Cerberus network. The arrival and everything else is seperate

No comments:

Post a Comment