Friday, March 2, 2012

Fallout new vegas game issues for the pc?

so i have a alienware m11x laptop and hap made several upgrades to it since i bought it to increase th ram and video card to keep up with the latest and greatest. recently i bought Fallout new vegas and installed it. the computer set my graphics to high and started playing. Instantly I notice that the game lags very bad. I have was alittle dumbfounded cause I can play mass effect 2 on high graphics with no lag also can play assassin creed 2 with high graphics with no lag. So I set the graphic quality to as low as I can go so I could take out the lag but the game still LAGS!!! This game is almost unplayable. I heard that Bethesda is having issues with this game and was wondering if it was the problem ? if so does anyone know when a patch is coming out cause I really can鈥檛 play this game with out it.Fallout new vegas game issues for the pc?
A friend of mine also has an m11x laptop, and also has had issues with New Vegas. He hasn't upgraded his hardware, so I dunno if the fixes he tried will work for you.



I wish I could give you more indepth help, but I remember him telling me that forcing the game to run in dx9 mode fixed alot of framerate issues. There was also a patch made by the mod community to help out with this, I think.



Try looking into the dx9 hotfix, and I think you might also find help on this website:

http://newvegasnexus.com/Fallout new vegas game issues for the pc?
I also experience lag sometimes. I find that it is usually caused my too many onscreen enemies. So, avoid huge conflicts in small spaces and you should be fineFallout new vegas game issues for the pc?
what is the game requirements and what do you have then i can help
Fallout will always have glitches until the end of time. PC is definitely more prone to those. I have it for PC and 360 and neither lag. But of course my PC is $2800 so it better damn well play it well.



As far as a patch. I do know the 360 had a patch release 3 days after release. I would have thought PC got the same but its hard to tell because my Steam does updates automatically overnight. I think you would get a better answer is you submitted your problem straight to Bethesda. If enough people report the problem, they'll be quicker to making a fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment