Friday, March 9, 2012

Is the newest mass effect 2 dlc worth it?

i got the shadow broker but i didnt think it was worth it

but whada bout arrivalIs the newest mass effect 2 dlc worth it?
Shadow broker is considered the best story-based DLC. Arrival is in my opinion the weakest. Arrival is pretty short and you don't get to make any decisions. Whatever you do, the conclusion is always the same.



However, Mass Effect 3 assumes that you played Arrival. It's pretty vital to the storyline. I bet that if you didn't play Arrival they will give you a short recap.Is the newest mass effect 2 dlc worth it?
a few words Hell to the fin yes, its a great add on to mass effect 2 man trust me and my sources belowIs the newest mass effect 2 dlc worth it?
Yeah, its dope! Just chill out and peep it Hey wait: No wait I meant was just stop at Shadow Broker. I got it mixed up with Fallout!

No comments:

Post a Comment