Friday, March 9, 2012

Which DLC should I get?

I'm gaming on the Xbox 360 and recently got me some 1600 ms points. I'm a big fan of Mass Effect and Deus Ex: Human revolution, and am currently stuck in a dilemma to choose which DLC I should get. I know Mass Effect 2's DLCs are kinda old but I still want them.



So I'm interested in getting ME2's Arrival DLC , and Deus Ex's The Missing link DLC. I only have enough points for one. Which should I get? Why? Are there any other mentionable DLC's from Mass Effect 2 I should get instead?



Many thanks!Which DLC should I get?
Just finished up the Shadow Broker ME DLC..at least I think it was DLC lol. It did not dissapoint. It was awesome!! Especially if you're carrying anything over from the first one in regards to liara. Havent played arrival dlc yet but I've heard its mind blowing.



Sadly havent had a chance to play Deus at all so cant help you there :/Which DLC should I get?
If your a big fan of mass effect get arrival because that dlc is a directly involved with the main story of mass effect 3, essentially the events that happen in arrival happen RIGHT before mass effect 3s beginning

No comments:

Post a Comment