Friday, March 9, 2012

How come illusive man sends me messages after resigning at the end of mass effect 2?

so i beat mass effect 2 a long time ago, i quit cerberus, and now i have some dlc, and i get a message from the illusive man telling me about the new missions, this doesnt put me back into cerberus does it? or is it supposed to happen either way? and after i beat arrival the admiral said that my ship no longer belonged to cerberus, so i guess im not but still why would illusive man send me the messages?How come illusive man sends me messages after resigning at the end of mass effect 2?
It's just a hole in the story. The Illusive Man is always the one to tell you about those missions, and Bioware took the easy way out and never made it so that someone in the Alliance or something give you the missions if you left Cerberus at the end of the game.
  • professor layton
  • jayco
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment