Friday, March 9, 2012

Mass effect problems on my pc?

Im having problems playing Mass Effect

I installed the game and everything seems okay but, when i click on the icon the menu shows up and says Play,Download Content ext.

The game is store bought, not from Steam or any other place where you can download the game online.

The problem is when i click play the screen turns black like if its starting the game but then quickly disappears and saids ''Mass Effect has stopped working'' and in the bottom it says check online for solutions and i clicked it and nothing happens

The first time i clicked that it took me to a patch for mass effect that i had to download(i did) and still the same problem.

I noticed that the installation process only took around 30 minutes or so, i have installed other games (Oblivion, WoW, the Sims 3) and they took over 3-7 hours to download.Im afraid that if i uninstall it and re-install it will use one more out of the 3 chances i get to install Mass Effect(i think)



I really need your help!

Also, can you answer my other questions?



1)How many times can i install mass effect using the same disk?



2)Is there some way to play Mass effect on my pc?



3)If the problem is my video card, can i get a new one?



4)Is Mass Effect laptop friendly?



I have a Toshiba laptop.

Its a Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T5750 @ 2.00GHz

CPU Speed: 2.00 GHz Performance Rated at: 3.2 GHz

RAM: 3 GB

OS: Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition Service Pack 2 (build 6002), 32-bit

Video card: Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family

My DirectX version is 10.0

My sound card is Realtek High Definition Audio

The total amount of GB my pc has is 48.8 but now i have 5.55(since i installed mass effect)

Thank you...Mass effect problems on my pc?
girl u gonna

No comments:

Post a Comment