Friday, March 2, 2012

Why does fifa 09 and fifa 10 crash back to dektop?

i installed fifa 09 and when i started the game...i jst crashed back to the deskpto with an error message that fifa 09 has stopped working...

i have tried everything i could think of...patched it to the latest version...changed my windows...even got a new copy of the game but still it does no work...

my system specs are:

intel core 2 duo e4600

2 gb ram

intel gma x4500 with 128mb dedicated memory and total of 830 mb memory

windows 7 home premium



and if anyone has doubs about my gpu.....i should tell you that i was able to run games like cod 4, mass effect, nfs undercover at medium settings...

so there is no way my gpu is causing the problem

please help me....iv tried every thread i could lay my hands upon but none of them have a proper solutionWhy does fifa 09 and fifa 10 crash back to dektop?
Your system is highly updated and ideally FIFA09 and FIFA10 should be working fine with your PC.

Maybe your C: drive space has gone beyond capacity. Keep 15% disk space free in your C drive. Your problem will be solved

No comments:

Post a Comment