Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Is Mass Effect 2: Arrival worth buying?

I'm doing a replay of Mass Effect 1 %26amp; 2 (Partially because I lost my save to a virus :%26lt; And partially because they're awesome.) and I noticed that they released a new DLC pack. I liked the Overlord and Shadow Broker packs so I'm thinking of getting Arrival but I only like shelling out for DLC if it is *really* worth it. Does it add anything of value and is it worth getting some more BioWare points to get it?Is Mass Effect 2: Arrival worth buying?
It does fill the final piece to connect ME2 with ME3 as Shepard is still being questioned about the events in Arrival when ME3 begins. It also adds some more story, upgrades, and time playing ME2.
Mass Effect 2 exclusively for the shooting, Arrival's predictable action will put your itchy trigger finger to good use. Otherwise, this downloadable content serves only to disappoint. The single mission acts as a rickety bridge connecting Mass Effect 2 to the upcoming Mass Effect 3 and feels hastily assembled.Is Mass Effect 2: Arrival worth buying?
As far as I know, its a decent DLC, but I wouldn't get it because your decisions don't affect ME3 that much because the new game starts with Shepard on trial for the events in Arrival. If you, like me wanted to get it to see what it's like in it's entirety, watch it on youtube :p
if you intend on following the story line then yes



what happens in this dlc will be followed in me3 at the start



arivval and shadow broker are 2 main dlc in me 2 that affect the story line in me3Is Mass Effect 2: Arrival worth buying?
it was a fun mission, challenging as well....it also will tell the why are you there at the start of ME3

No comments:

Post a Comment