Friday, March 9, 2012

Mass Effect 2 PS3 Freakout?

I checked Mass Effect 2 out from gamefly. It took a freaking week to get here, and I just got it today. I went to stick it in, and the screen turned kind of fuzzy- you could still make out the shapes of like letters or something, but it was impossible to read, as if the graphic items were being played across the screen in lines. Whenever you change a screen (PS button, for example) it would do the same thing, but the pattern of lines would change. When it happened the first time, I hit X trying to fix it, and it started downloading a patch- which helped nothing. I looked at the CD, it has no scratches at all- it looks brand new. I tried windex on it, a microfiber cloth, etc, and nothing worked. Does mass effect 2 work off of some weird definition that is incompatible with my TV or something?



I can still use the PS3- if I hit the PS button, then x, left, x, then I quit the game and go back to the normal screen. But until I quit the game, the screen messes up. Help?Mass Effect 2 PS3 Freakout?
When you rent a Game from Gamefly, you are not suppose to used microfiber cloth on disk..or Else Gamefly won't accept the game back. and will charge for the game''. What you should have done was simply resend the game back to them. to replace it for new copyMass Effect 2 PS3 Freakout?
gamefly is off the hook! use my link to get a free month: http://tinyurl.com/67zo378
  • server battlefield
  • government auctions
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment