Friday, March 2, 2012

Skyrim on Xbox 360 lags every 15-30 seconds?

I'll be riding my horse across the massive world of Skyrim and then BAM! a short pause for a second or two. 15 seconds later it happens again and again and again. This only happens when i'm out in the open world, never in cities or dungeons. I'm using an Xbox 360 pro 20gb. I haven't installed ANY game patches yet. ALL of my other games work fine including Assassin's Creed Revelations, Mass Effect 1 and 2, Skate 2 and 3, etc. I'm thinking that this is like in The Elder Scrolls Oblivion where the game would display "Loading area" on the screen every now and then but am not sure. Is anyone getting anything like this or is it just my old *** Xbox?Skyrim on Xbox 360 lags every 15-30 seconds?
What I experienced with Skyrim is this...If you play another game after playing Skryim or if you wait a couple days and play another game Skyrim will almost certainly lag.I don't know the reason,but your definitly not the only one it happens toSkyrim on Xbox 360 lags every 15-30 seconds?
its you NOT instaliing any paches.



this is what patches are for, to fix any glitches that may occur. just go download the patch.



Im just making an assumption but, do you have a flashed(means hacked) xbox 360. i wouldnt know how to patch it without having access to xbox live.

No comments:

Post a Comment