Tuesday, March 6, 2012

In Mass Effect 2 on PS3, can you romance with Miranda more than once?

I just completed Arrival and went to talk to Miranda(asking for time to talk), she said she had loose ends with Cerberus and never had any free time, she said the same thing before the suicide mission but after I accepted, she said she'd be up when it's quiet and the other she said something different. Will I be able to romance Again? If so, when and how? I completed all the missions.In Mass Effect 2 on PS3, can you romance with Miranda more than once?
you can only romance with miranda when you begin the suicide mission.In Mass Effect 2 on PS3, can you romance with Miranda more than once?
i'm thinking you can't have a romance with miranda twice because you can't romance any other character twice i completed the game in mass effect 2 on ps3 also after i romance with garrus ( don't ask k i was curious lol) and he just kept telling me the same thing he has been saying before the final missionIn Mass Effect 2 on PS3, can you romance with Miranda more than once?
I am really confused here.

No comments:

Post a Comment