Friday, March 9, 2012

Mass effect 2 Liara DLC Black screen, HELP!?

So i got the new dlc for me2, Everything worked perfectly without any problems but when i finished the car chase i got a black screen in the middle of a cutsceen were Liara and Shepard crashed.



I tried to reinstall DLC and than install patch 1.02 and vice verca and also tried making a new character but nothing worked!!! Please help me i want this DLC sooo bad!

My computer can handle crysis on high so me2 shouldn't be a problem!

I'm using noCD because my me2 cd broke.

The problem is some were in the games files and has nothing to do with my computer!

Oh and i've also tried to lower graphx to lowest and removed film grain and chose no sound but no luck.



5 stars for whoever can get it fixed!Mass effect 2 Liara DLC Black screen, HELP!?
Yeah problem is simple... you should have bought an xbox 360

No comments:

Post a Comment