Friday, March 9, 2012

How does Anderson go from Councilor in Mass Effect 2 to Admiral in Mass Effect 3?

Obviously this is based on your own choices, but I chose Anderson for the council in Mass Effect/Mass Effect 2, and he was on it. However, in Mass Effect 3 he's part of the Alliance military once again, and so I'm curious as to how that happened. I don't think much time has passed between Mass Effect 2 and 3 since during "Arrival" it's established that the Reapers would still arrive within a few months if the relay was destroyed, so I don't see how his term could have expired or anything. I've looked everywhere I can't find the answer to this. Please only answer if you know; I can speculate well enough on my own. Thanks.How does Anderson go from Councilor in Mass Effect 2 to Admiral in Mass Effect 3?
Udina is the canon Human Councilor and the trailers/demos are just following that. So presumably Anderson should still be the councilor in your save, unless BioWare just wants to say "FU"! to everybody.
  • dragon dragon age
  • kasich
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment