Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Mass Effect 2: Can you still do missions after you finish the last mission?

I wanna get the Arrival DLC since I heard it happens right before the reapers invade. I've beaten the game before but it was a while back and I don't remember if you can do missions after the collector base. So should I download arrival and do it before or after the final mission? ThanksMass Effect 2: Can you still do missions after you finish the last mission?
Yes you can still play after the suicide mission unless shepard has died during it. However, any teammates that died will be unavailableMass Effect 2: Can you still do missions after you finish the last mission?
The poster above me nailed it on the head, give best answer to him. I'm just here for my 2 points :)



But yeah, so long as Shepard survives the suicide mission you can beat side-quests after the main plot is done. However anybody who died during the last mission will continue to be dead.Mass Effect 2: Can you still do missions after you finish the last mission?
As the other posters said, yes you can. I found that the Arrival DLC was a bit of a copout though. Maybe not worth $7.

No comments:

Post a Comment