Friday, March 9, 2012

Mass effect 2 dlc question?

I just bought mass effect 2 a couple weeks ago and I love it, so I wanna buy the DLC sometime before Mass Effect 3 is released. However, what I don't want to do is buy the DLC, only to have a discount for the Mass Effect 2 DLC be released in preparation for the arrival of ME3. Is it common that this happens? Or should I just go ahead and buy the DLC? Thanks.Mass effect 2 dlc question?
For which system did you buy Mass Effect 2 on?
If its PS3 you only have to buy "Arrival" for the DLC if you want to know before Mass Effect 3 story.
"Lair of the Shadow Broker" comes with the DLC on the PS3 version.
If its for the 360 you should buy "Lair of the Shadow Broker" and "Arrival" for the story only.
Edit: Then if you want to follow the story only then get "Lair of the Shadow Broker" and "Arrival" the other DLC are getting characters and weapons.

No comments:

Post a Comment