Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I have problem in the start of the mission, bridge won't open on the switch, what should I do? ME2,Arrival?

Mass effect 2, Arrival mission, I push the switch and the bridge moves but it won't openI have problem in the start of the mission, bridge won't open on the switch, what should I do? ME2,Arrival?
It's not supposed to open. That button is broken. You have to take the ramp downstairs, kill a varren, then use the other switch and go up again.I have problem in the start of the mission, bridge won't open on the switch, what should I do? ME2,Arrival?
Restart the mission. Press 'Esc' or the start button for console and look for the 'restart mission' option.I have problem in the start of the mission, bridge won't open on the switch, what should I do? ME2,Arrival?
Don't restart the mission.....look around for a way down to the next level....there's another switch there to push and it will make the bridge go....

No comments:

Post a Comment